Key Features & Benefits
- Keep students safe with active shooter alerting
- Respond quickly and efficiently to lockdowns and other emergencies
- Initiate alerts with wireless panic buttons
- Grab attention with scrolling computer pop-up instant messaging
- Reach more people with Audio/Visual PA and VoIP school intercom
- Use LCDs in classrooms for announcements, emergencies, and more
- Observe students and improve surveillance with cameras in classrooms
- Send live video feed to police and emergency responders
- Customize mass notifications to police & parents
Because of the prevalence of bullying and violent incidents, such as Columbine and Sandy Hook, it is vital that schools have fast and efficient emergency communications to save lives. No single technology can meet all of the communication needs, whether emergency or everyday, of schools. Thus, MessageNet SEMS combines many different customizable, ADA-compliant technologies to better fit the unique needs of each school.
Because SEMS is not only an emergency notification system, it can also be used for everyday communications, such as bell schedules and morning announcements. SEMS can also serve as a valuable teaching tool. While SEMS has some core, recommended features, it is easily tailored for each schools specific needs.