MessageNet Systems Sales Training Course
Expand Your Knowledge of MessageNet:
The MessageNet Systems Sales Training Program is a two-day hands-on course designed for individuals that are seeking ways to differentiate themselves in their markets and their need to understand that integrating diverse systems, using MessageNet, truly separates them from their competitors. Daily, there are a variety of news stories detailing one crisis or another that pose frightening questions to your customers. You need to understand how you can help solve their most troubling predicaments as it relates to emergency and every day communications.
- What issues your customers currently face
- What MessageNet solutions & products exist (product overview)
- How to sell the features and benefits of the MessageNet product
- How to demonstrate a complex solution in a simple way
- How to scope a project inclusive of a pre-sales walk-through documentation
- How to bundle MessageNet products to ensure delivery to scope
- How to effectively and precisely quote a project
- Connection requirements for each functionality of the MessageNet system
- How to sell MessageNet software maintenance
- What steps are required for proper implementation of the MessageNet system
- Sample presentations & videos
The Sales Training course is a two-day program. This training course is the first step in learning the MessageNet System and how it could benefit your customers. Class will begin each day at 8:30 am and will consist of a combination of instruction and best practices on selling the system. Classes typically run until 4:30 pm. Trainees will need to bring a laptop each day for portions of the session.
Who Will Benefit:
- Business Development Managers
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representatives
- Vice Presidents
- Project Managers
- Project Development
Note: If the minimum course size has not been met prior to the registration deadline the course will be cancelled. You will receive notification of cancellation fourteen (14) days prior to the course start date. Please wait to book any travel arrangements until you have received a course confirmation email with the course training packet from MessageNet Systems. MessageNet Systems is not responsible for any travel costs or fees incurred due to class cancellations.
For additional information please see the MessageNet Systems Course Cancellation Policy.